Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Apply before October 30th!
Eligibility – Applicants must:
- Demonstrate a desire to further develop professionally and civically.
- Have an interest in furthering his/her knowledge about Collier County and community leadership.
- Commit to full participation in the ALC program. Please be sure that you can attend the sessions before applying.
- Be active in business in Collier/Lee County.
- Complete the application form entirely by the deadline stated above at 5pm. Applications sent after this deadline will not be accepted for this year’s selection.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt within 24 hours of sending your application. If you do not receive confirmation, please follow-up with the Leadership Collier Foundation to verify your application was sent and received correctly.
- All applications will be reviewed by the ALC Selection Committee, which is comprised of Leadership Collier Foundation alumni.
- All Applicants will be notified of the Selection Committee’s decision in December.
- The ALC Class is limited in size. If you are not accepted into this class, you are encouraged to re-apply for upcoming ALC programs.
Upon Acceptance you will need to promptly:
- Confirm your participation.
- Submit payment of the program tuition after receiving invoice.
If selected, applicants commit to the following:
- Using the knowledge acquired and the relationships developed in Associate Leadership Collier (ALC) for the good of our entire community by becoming, or continuing to be, actively engaged in civic and community affairs, the Leadership Collier Foundation, and/or the Greater Naples Chamber.
- Considering being an active participant in the alumni committees which make up the Leadership Collier Foundation Alumni Association’s programs and activities.
- The Leadership Collier Foundation strongly recommends becoming an annual contributor to the Leadership Collier Foundation to maximize your ALC experience to the fullest and strengthen the mission to continuously activate the potential of leaders in building a stronger Collier.
The following is the ALC Schedule. Please make sure you do not have any conflicts with the dates that are provisionally set for the ALC Program. Only one session absence is permitted while still ensuring graduation from Associate Leadership Collier (ALC).
Session 1 & Kick-Off
Tuesday, February 13, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, February 20, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, February 27, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 5, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 12, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 19, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 26, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 2, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 9, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 16, 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
TBD, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm