ASSOCIATE LEADERSHIP COLLIER
Applications are closed
Associate Leadership Collier is a program specifically designed for emerging leaders and professionals in Collier County of ages 21-40. Through hands-on experiences and exclusive behind-the-scenes sessions, participants explore local government, education, economic development, the arts, and more. Class members will also hear from experienced area leaders who deal with our community’s biggest opportunities and challenges. With the benefit of new perspectives and connections, participants are prepared to take their places as our community’s next generation of community leaders.
- Broader and deeper perspective on Collier County and your role in the community.
- Discover issues you are passionate about, and areas to become more involved by experiencing them firsthand.
- Build a strong local network, deepening individual connections to the community and making friendships for a lifetime!
- Exclusive experiences that take you behind-the-scenes of Collier County businesses and governmental institutions.
- Public recognition as a rising leader armed with credentials as someone with demonstrated ability to take on leadership challenges and serve on civic boards and committees.
- Stronger, more aware leaders, regardless of the size of your organization.
- Valuable business connections with the Collier County’s top corporations.
- Leadership Collier participants meet fellow community leaders, establish connections and expand their circle of influence.
- Your company leaders establish relationships that will provide new opportunities to serve the community and deal firsthand with local issues.
- Local recognition as an organization dedicated to growing the next generation of leaders in our community.
Associate Leadership Collier typically runs from February through April and includes nine, 2 ½ hour sessions focused on professional development and peer networking. Session programs typically run from 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday afternoons.
Who Should Apply
Associate Leadership Collier is designed for next generation leaders. The Associate Leadership Collier candidate is an individual who is already engaged, involved and ready to make a positive impact both in their career and in their community.Application and Selection Process
- Applications for Associate Leadership Collier open from mid-August through early November of each year.
- The online application considers career, community leadership, and responses to essay questions.
- The selection committee, comprised of Leadership Collier Foundation Alumni, strives to create a diverse class of approximately 42 individuals. If multiple professionals apply from the same organization, no more than one to two will be accepted into the same class with discretion from the selection committee. Applicants that are not accepted are strongly encouraged to re-apply for a future program. Letters of recommendation and/or nominations of applicants are not required nor considered during selection process, as all selections are based solely on the application.
Tuition & Fees
If selected, program tuition is $850. Tuition assistance may be available for those who cannot participate in the program due to costs.
Please contact Amanda Pearson (Beights) to learn more.
Associate Leadership Collier Class of 2023 Schedule
Tuesday, February 21 Session 1 & Kick-Off 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, February 28 Session 2 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 7 Session 3 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 14 Session 4 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 21 Session 5 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, March 28 Session 6 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 4 Session 7 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 11 Session 8 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Tuesday, April 18 Session 9 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Wednesday, April 19 Graduation 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday, April 25 Session 10 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Application deadline is November 19, 2022
Prepare to take your place as our community’s next generation of community leaders